Measuring the difference between uploading a video on YouTube with average viewing rate and uploading a video that receives lots of views can be quite small. The fact remains that not many people know how to jump from the average line to that of receiving more YouTube views for their videos.
In addition to this, another interesting factor is that many times it is not the content of the video that will make it receive more views. There are many excellent videos that barely get any views considering the fact that YouTube is uploading millions of videos every minute.
If you still haven’t found the answer to the query “How to Get More Views on YouTube”, check out some of the ways given below using which you can get more YouTube views for any video and get it off the ground.
How to Get More Views on YouTube
1) The video should be named with appropriate keywords in it prior to uploading it on YouTube. For instance, if you are uploading a video of Bluehost Review then the name for the video file should be Bluehost-Review.mov.
2) The title of the video should be attractive and properly researched. The title should have relevant keywords within it and the same should be enticing so that visitors click on it. You can also research on the title by finding other similar videos and their content. It is obvious that there will be thousands of videos already available and under this situation a good technique to title your video is to give it a similar title which a popular video already has. For instance, you can title your video as Michael – Jackson (Cover) uploaded by ABC. With this, your video will rank good in the related videos category and you will get more YouTube views as well.
3) Fill in the video description section. This part is mostly overlooked by video uploaders on YouTube. The section should be filled in at least to about 2-3 paragraphs so that YouTube gets to know about your video. Moreover, it will also help in validating your video. The description should include all the keywords or if you are uploading a song, you can write the lyrics of the song as well.
Networking the video
1) Sharing the video with friends. YouTube likes fresh videos and it provides them a chance to rank good in the initial week after being uploaded. In order to do this, sharing your videos with your friends or on a social community network will help the video get more YouTube views.
2) Allow comments, responses as well as embedding of the video. You will obviously want to know what people think about your video. Allowing comments will help in generating viewers’ response and will also create a community where people will come back again and again. Additionally, allowing the provision of video responses means that many other people can also link their videos with your video which will ultimately increase video views. Similarly, if embedding of the video on a website is allowed, it will come up as a free advertisement of your video and will obtain more views as well.
If you want to instantly get YouTube views of your uploaded video on YouTube, then buying YouTube views from us, is the best option to go for. It will increase the credibility of the video and will help it to go viral. This is also considered to be the fastest way of increasing the views count.