Video sharing websites have brought a revolutionary change to the internet services that offer free video services to its viewers. These websites also allow the users to gain popularity and make a good amount of money. This is an amazing service in the field of online video viewing.
Vimeo is a well-established and popular video sharing website that allows its users to watch videos for free or upload wonderful videos to build a potential user base that can lead to the opportunity of earning a good amount of money.
Headquartered in the city of New York and founded by Zach Klein and Jake Lodwick in 2004, Vimeo is recognized as the first video-sharing website that supports HD videos. This service was introduced in 2007. Vimeo has both free and paid memberships. Experts think that Vimeo has efficiently enhanced the social networking segment of connectivity related to the service of video-sharing.
This website mostly provides original videos. The administrative team of Vimeo keeps a close eye on the videos uploaded by the users. This reduces the chances of copied item being uploaded. The user base is also tightly knitted.
It does not have a perfect editing tool. But, another opportunity is that it supports and accepts a number of video file formats.
Now, we should come to the factor of money earning. There are a number of websites that allows you to Buy Vimeo Views to increase your popularity efficiently and hugely. You have to pay a certain amount of money to have access to these services. You just have to register on your preferred website and choose a subscription plan.
You have the privilege to choose from a number of plans that offer you as low as 5000 views to as high as 5,00,00 Vimeo views. These websites also provide a money-back guarantee if you don’t get satisfied with their services.
Websites like Viewbros, Devumi, Mediamaster are among those websites that are popularly known for their Buy Vimeo Views services. These websites promote your videos not only to their fans but to all possible users of various online communities like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc. They stop this promotional campaign when the estimated amount of views is gathered. So, Vimeo is indeed an excellent video sharing website that provides multiple benefits.
But, you may not want everyone to see your uploaded videos. Privacy and secrecy are the most discussed and analyzed factor in all sorts of social platforms. Therefore, you might get worried about the privacy and secrecy of your videos. In that case, you have to change some settings in the account.
The free membership does not allow the opportunity to keep your videos secret. So, you have to subscribe to a Pro or Plus membership plan. Experts suggest that one should choose the Pro plan so you feel free and comfortable to sell your videos. You have to follow a few steps after you have finished uploading.
- You have to go to the menu titled My Videos.
- Then you have to open the Settings menu by clicking on the Settings icon. This will give you the opportunity to make some changes so that you can keep your videos secret.
- You’ll have to make a few changes in the Privacy settings.
- Now you have to set your preferred options. You can choose to hide this video from Vimeo so that no one can see that. Otherwise, you can also choose and set the criterion of the people to view your videos.
- You can also set the option for the access so that the video can’t be embedded anywhere.
- If you don’t want anyone to see your video, then you don’t need any comment also. So, you can select the option that allows no one to comment on the video.
- You can also lock the options on using videos so that no one can download it or add to their collection.
- The Embed segment also helps you in this case. In this section, you have the access to change options related to The Player Preferences.
- You can choose to remove your profile image, profile name, and video name from your video.
- You should only keep those options that allow the viewers only to play or pause the video and increase or decrease the size of the video player.
- If you have your own Vimeo logo, then you should remove it from the Show Play Bar.
You have to perform these steps carefully. When you are done, you can copy the preferred embed code and place all the videos under your course. These simple steps can effectively help you to keep your videos safe, protected and secret.